Saturday, March 5, 2011

All About Me...


I am Imtiaz Hasan Kazal from Bangladesh .Age 28.I am an articled student of CA Professional Level of Institute of Chartered Account of Bangladesh (ICAB) as well as a student of Commonwealth Executive MBA (CE MBA)program organized by Commonwealth of Learning (COL)and servicing as an Internal Auditor in a production oriented concern.
My friend circle is limited but a bit selective.I want & expect understanding,frankness,mutual respect,honesty & commitment from any sort of relationship.I am always committed to my friends.I won't leave any one of my friend in time of crisis or need & hope that they also do so.

Actually I believe in long term human relationship whatever it is friendship, love, marriage or anything else.

Thank you for joining me.

Sorry for take your time,

Take care

Kazal
kazal21apr@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment